Saturday 3 January 2015

My Goals For 2015

Hello everyone,

You have an extra post from me today, but I have been meaning to do this one for a while now, but this needed a lot of thought put into it, but today I am going to talk to you about my goals for 2015.



I have been thinking a lot about this post because I want to pick meaningful goals that are achievable and something I am going to be motivated to do. 

1. My first and biggest goal for this year is, to be positive in myself, I am so negative sometimes that it really gets me upset and down, or I will go from being negative to really positive or visa versa.

2. Another personal one, but I want to be more happy with my choices  and to make myself happy. Because last year was a hard year I kind of forgot a lot of the time that I need to spend time to myself, but at the same time to make me happy. I was getting upset all the time about things, and it was worrying because my family and teachers were noticing that I was't being myself.

3. I want to be more healthy and to work out, I said this last year and it started off so well. But I am going to do it differently this year by doing some DVD's etc, and go on a health kick but by doing it differently, eating clean and healthy and having smoothies.

4. I want to take more pictures, as well as really taking in my surroundings. I am going on some exciting trips next year and I want to capture the moments, as well as taking it all in.

5. Yet another more personal one but I want to take more chances and saying yes to more things. This is just in general because this year is going to be more different, I want to take more chances to meet new people and try different experiences.

6. Lastly, I want to get a job! I am fed up of not having my own money or having a lack of money sometimes, and I want to have something to do after my GCSE's. I have decided I am going to get a job after I have done all my exams, literally straight after because I want to focus on my revision and passing my exams first.

Overview on my resolutions for 2014.

I wanted to give you a over view on my previous resolutions for 2014, and a update on how they went and anything I would have changed etc. You can read my resolutions for last year by clicking here. 

My first goal was to lead a healthier lifestyle - I think was went really well for about 5/6 months, then after I lost my motivation for it. I was really enjoying it but life took over, my eating wasn't getting worse but wasn't doing as well as it was. But this year I am going to tackle this in a different way as I mentioned before.

Secondly, I said that I wanted to be nicer to everyone I met, and I can honestly say that I have done really well at this 'goal', since I have got older I have respected people more, and regarding my Spanish teacher, and I did improve, I said sorry to her and she was fine with me, and I wasn't really that bad it was just a struggle for me. 

Lastly, I said that I wanted to keep my room and makeup tidy, and I think I have accomplished this but still could get better at it. For my makeup this is always clean now because their is a lot of it, I have been forcing myself to look after it more. Also my room is tidy their is just things on the floor a few times, that can easily be resolved it I bring my self to do it.


How did you do last year got your goals? Also what are your goals for 2015? Comment below


No comments :

Post a Comment