Sunday 1 March 2015

Mac Favourites

Hello everyone,

I have a blog post on possible one of my favourite brands... Mac! I am going to share with you my favourite mac products, but I am also going to show you 5 products as basics and everyone should try, then also another 5 products for add ons if you fancy some more of my recommendations to hopefully try.



The Basics -

I am thinking of these products as in, if all of my mac products were taken away from me these are the 5 I wold keep, but obviously it all depends on what you class makeup products as basics.

To start with I have the Mac Keepsakes beige eye shadow palette, this was limited edition for Christmas 2014, but Mac do these pallets all the time. But these are just generic mac eye shadows, these a good quality eye shadows which are very pigmented. My favourite colour in this palette is Omega, a strongly recommend colour my Tanya Burr. I definitely want to try some more colours because I have two mac limited edition pallets now, and their both great quality.

Mac have some very well known products, and the Mineralise Skin finishes are very well loved by many. This colour is Lightscapade, a lovely every day colour with a hint of natural shimmer. I also have soft and gentle which is a beautiful gold shimmer, which is more appropriate for evenings or some day time with a light hand. 

Another eye product which is of course the Paint pot in painterly! This is such a lovely base for any eyeshadow, this keeps your eye shadow from creasing, evens our your lids as well as acts as a eyeshadow it's self. This is great for everyday, especially along with a inner corner highlight your eyes look lovely. But if you fancy one with some colour, Let's Skate is a light pale nude pink with shimmer! Perfect if your not the best with eyeshadow.

My favourite things from Mac has to be their lip products, to start with their Lip Pencil in Spice it's the perfect nude, stays for on ages as well as acts as a base for your lipsticks also these are priced really well, their not too expensive for high end makeup. The last lip products is any of my mac lipsticks, this is Angel in the picture a wonderful light pink for everyday! If you fancy some darker shades Plumful and Rebel are stunning.


The Add ons -

To start I am going to briefly mention Soft and Gentle mineralise skin finish, again a beautiful gold that would suite anyones skin tone.

Next is a product I was wanting for around 2 years, every time I went to go and buy it they never had my shade but I finally got it for my birthday. This is is Mineralise skin finish natural in Light plus. A wonderful powder that looks very natural because it's finely milled. 

Onto a blusher, I have two blushers now and this is Rosy Outlook. A very light natural pink which looks beautiful with lightscapade and a defined contour. Also it's very natural so it would suite a smokey eye or bold lip, a perfect blush if you fancy something light and pinky.

I now have the Mac Studio finish concealer in NC 15, this is a very high coverage cream concealer, I love this for redness or on blemishes it covers them great, I prefer to use the the pinpoint technique with this concealer, it bends well and does't budge. I don't use this under my eyes as it can become quite drying after a while.

Lastly is a makeup tool, this is the Mac pencil sharpener. This is a staple in every makeup collection, but this also is very durable and sharpens your pencil very well.


What are your mac favourites? 


No comments :

Post a Comment