Thursday 20 August 2015

GCSE Results Day!

Hello everyone,

Today is the day I have been waiting for... GCSE results day! I am so nervous and scared but I am so relieved for it to be nearly over with, hopefully all my hard work has paid off!

9am:

So my sleep was terrible to be honest what sleep? I went to bed at 1am because I was watching a movie, but when I start dosing off I woke up every 10 minutes tossing and turning, I woke up at 5am thinking it was day time them struggled to get back to sleep since! I don't really know what to expect, I was looking at the grade boundaries yesterday and a lot of them seem really low compared to other years.

I am hoping to get A* to C in all my subjects, I would really like a  B or A in English, a distinction in sport and B or A in health and social. I am so nervous because I just want all my hard work to have paid off, I know they aren't the end of the world but to work so hard for something and to not achieve it is a horrible feeling.

I will check back in with you once I have got home, I am leaving about in a hour and a half, I am dreading every second of it!



2pm:

I finally have found out my GCSE results! Overall I am happy because I have got into my college course. 

English: C
Maths: C
Science: C
Sport: Distinction (A)
Geography: D
Health and Social: B

I am happy with my grades all in all, but I am disappointed with Geography but I keep having to tell myself it's not the end of the world! I am so pleased that I got into college because it's a new start, meeting new people. To be honest I am happy with my grades because I worked my back side off especially for maths!

Also I forgot to mention, in our year book their was an awards section, and for the makeup artist award I won along with one of my friends!


Well done to everyone who achieved everything they needed and more!


No comments :

Post a Comment