Friday 14 August 2015

School Supplies Haul 2015

Hello everyone,

I am finally showing you my school supplies haul, I have finally got everything together and thought I would share everything with you! I have got things mainly from Wilkinsons, Asda, Tesco and of course paper chase!


This is the school bag I am using, which is from River Island I love this bag a lot and was £40. The charm which is on the bag is from New Look it is half black and white. This bag also have a deep pocket in the middle which is zipped, perfect for valuables, this bag can also fit my Macbook Air 13.3" which is great instead of carrying it in my hand. I also have brought a Bobble water bottle from BHS (but you can find them anywhere) which has a filter, this is greta because it's plastic as well, this would be great for infused water which I am currently obsessed with.


From Tesco I brought my favourite pens which are the Bic Cristal original in black and blue, the blue ones were on sale, I also brought some Bic highlighters as well as some pritt stick glues. I had to buy a new memory stick because my old one is full of GCSE work/homework and coursework. I also picked up this 10 sheet display folder which is going to be useful for any impotent work. I also fell in love with these polka dot exercise books which lined paper, I also got the matching binders but didn't feel the need to show them.


If your wondering, yes all this does match and it's so cute! I have this triangle binder which is gong to be used for my work during college. I have also brought the two pack of matching exercise books, A5 and A4. I also brought some stick notes as well as a chalk board. Then I brought four pens that match as well as a rubber and sharper.


I never think of wilkinson when it comes to stationary, but they had some really cute things. I brought this stick note book which comes with tabs, to do list, lined stick notes as well as some different sized ones. I love this notebook as well which I may use for personal/blogging notes, the paper is cute as well as a different format. I also forgot pencils in Tesco so I found this Miss Bic pink HB pencils.


My favourite place for stationary is Paperchase! I have to admit the collections they had this year were terrible, they just seem really childish like unicorns and food? Anyway I brought 3 packs of coloured pens sign pens, gel pens and just come coloured pens, also under 3 for 2, I brought a clear pencil case. I brought a desk planner because this are so useful for jotting down notes as well as planning your days and weeks. I also brought this book which has loads of stick tabs, notes etc in it. Last two things are these dividers for my binder, as well as 2015-2016 diary which is so cute with tea cups on!

That is everything! A college clothing haul will be coming towards the end of the month.


No comments :

Post a Comment