Friday 23 October 2015

Beauty Haul/ Benefit and more.

Hello everyone,

I have a beauty haul for you, I feel like I haven't done one of these since Florida? But I may be wrong! I have some things from Benefit, Lush and more...



As you can see I have a good amount of things from Benefit! I first of all brought the Big Easy BB cream after having a sample of it, I loved it hence why I brought it, at the same time my friend had a sample of the Hello Flawless oxygen wow foundation, it looked great on her and she said it was good, then I decided to give it a try. When I was trying out the foundation it had a sample of the stay flawless primer which was really good, then while I was buying the full size, I wanted to try the professional oil blotting stick after reading some mixed reviews. 

Over the past few months Tanya Burr has added more makeup to her range, I have been getting into eyeshadow a lot more lately so I decided to pick up the Hollywood eye palette, this is the neutral palette of the 3, and so far so good! Then what was most exciting was to find out she brought out a cheek palette I got the colour peachy glow, she used it in a tutorial and it looked amazing! This is really good so far, and nice to see a full palette from the drugstore which is decent!



On Groupon I found these argan oil shampoo and conditioner, I have always wanted to try these so I thought to give it a go. These are the Natural world moisturise rich shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment oil, these have made my hair feel more health and more shiny. This was on a deal so I brought two and I am glad I did. Link (Superdrug)



My Lush collection was getting very low so it was time to restock! I brought The Comforter bubble bar (my favourite), Milk bath bubble bar, Star dust bath bomb (christmas range), Pink flamingo bubble bar, Frozen bath bomb and yoga bomb bath bomb. Then I needed a new candle because all mine are running out, I picked up the Bomb Cosmetics jelly baby candle, it smells so good and looks so cute!


Reviews to come on the makeup, you may see them in a favourites post?