Friday 30 October 2015

October Favourites 2015

Hello everyone,

I am finally doing a favourite post after months and months of not doing them, this month I feel as if I have actually had new favourite products to talk about.



I have discovred a face wash that works, the Witch pore minimising gel wash has been a life savour at the moment, I have noticed my pores are getting worse this is helping a lot, but because it has witch hazel it's working very well for calming down blemishes and spots. I have been using the face wipes at times, but this makes me feel refreshed in the morning and at night.

You may have seen in my haul that I brought this foundation which is the Benefit hello flawless oxygen wow foundation, this has been very easy to use in the morning for college, but it looks perfect and stays on very well. This is really good for keeping shine at bay as well, this makes you look awake and glowing.

A lot of you tubers and bloggers have been talking about the Olay hydration + radiant glow moisturiser, and I am so glad I brought this it's amazing! I use this after washing my face in the morning, it makes you look awake and moisturised, but it doesn't take 5 minutes to sink in it's really good for the money as well.

Onto a body spray, I have been carrying the Bath and Body works sprays with me to college as their travel size, this month I have been using the Sweet pea one! I have gotten so many compliments on this spray, it lasts a good amount of time and it perfect for school or college, such a shame we can't get them in the UK!

Onto makeup, another product from Benefit is the watt's up highlighter! This has been a solid favourite of mine this month, I apply this with my fingers on to the tops of my cheekbones, it stays for ages and looks flawless every time, this makes me look more awake especially when using it with the foundation.

A oldie but a goodie, I have been using Nars Laguna much more lately to contour, this is just a wonderful shades for bronzing and contouring, this gives definition without looking muddy. Also it's nice to find a bronzer that can work on pale skin, this is pricey but lasts for ages!

Two of my lipstick favourites this month have been Mac velvet teddy, which is my favourite nude and the most wearable lipstick ever I love it so much! When I am wearing less makeup I have been reaching for Chanel's rouge coco shine in 477 Reveuse, this is perfect for a not makeup makeup look, perfect nude and looks lovely on it's own and with a lip liner such as Mac spice!

Last but not least is the Mac paint pot in Paninterly, a great base to neutralise your lids as well as keeping your shadows staying all day. I have been using this every day with all my shadows, it's quick and easy, this can be used as a lid colour along with something in the crease for a effortless look.

Random Favourites -

Now I thought I would mention some of my random favourites of October and their is a lot of TV programmes, but my main two favourites at the moment are The Apprentice and Geordie Shore, I have always been excited for these to come on TV and they are so goo this year.

For a food favourite I have been loving yogurt covered raisins, they are so healthy for you but filling and they taste really good! I have also been a big fan of San Pellegrino in Orange, these are my favourite drinks all together but I have been loving them a lot more lately. Then last but not least is an app, I have been obsessed with Pinterest lately, I used to be really on and off about it but been loving it a lot! (Follow me here)


Can't believe we're coming to the end of the year already! Are you excited for Christmas yet?