Saturday 31 October 2015

Kiss Haunted House Party 2015 & London Day Out

Hello everyone,

On Thursday I attended the Kiss Haunted House Party on Thursday, I thought I would tell you a bit about the concert as well as what I thought etc. On the Friday I also had a day out in London, were I will show you some pictures as well.

Kiss Haunted House Party -



The concert was held at the Wembley SSE Arena, which was hosted by Kiss FM. It was on Thursday 29th October 2015 and was a really good night with some amazing acts.


The line up this year was amazing, there wasn't an act that I didn't like! Some of my favourite artists are Years & Years, Sigma, Jess Glynne and Rudimental.


This is the makeup I wore, I used Mac Studio Fix fluid foundation, Anastasia Dipbrow pomade, Urban Decay Naked 2 eye shadows, Mac Rebel and Tanya Burr in Berry Picking over the lipstick.

I wore these cat ears from Topshop, a River Island black top and some black Primark jeans with my New Look chelsea boots.




These are some of the acts, we had some really good seats were we could see everything. We sat directly opposite the stage on the seats facing the standing/stage.

Overall this was such a good concert, I would recommend it especially for the prices and it's a lot of fun! The best acts were Rudimental and Jess Glynne!

London Day out -



Our first stop was to Camden, we mainly wanted to go here for the Market. I love these pictures I took of Camden Lock because their very famous pictures to take while your there!


I loved this shop as it looked so pretty and bright, the photo doesn't do it justice!


Mad hatters tea party - Camden


After Camden we went to Southbank to go to the London Dungeons and for a walk around. Obviously I have to take a photo of the London Eye, every time I see it I forget how big it actually is!


 Under the London Eye


Houses of Parliament and the River Thames


After we came out of the London Dungeons it was dark with all the light on it was so pretty, this was taken on the Hungerford Bridge.

The London Dungeons wasn't scary for me, but I don't get scared easily it was interesting to learn about London history.


Walking around South Bank


Carousel on South Bank

I had a lovely few days in London, it's by far one of my favourite places to visit!


No comments :

Post a Comment