Sunday 6 December 2015

Blogmas Day 6 - My Favourite Christmas Songs

Hello everyone,

I hope you enjoyed my gift guides for the past 3 blogmas days, but today I am sharing with you my favourite christmas songs! I have been writing notes for this post for a good month now, because I have so many! 



Coldplay - Christmas lights

Kelly Clarkson - Underneath the tree

Gabrielle Aplin - The power of love

The Darkness - Christmas time (don't let the bells end)
The pretenders - 2000 miles (it must be christmas time)

Greg Lake - I believe in father christmas 

Elton John - Step into christmas

Leona Lewis - One more sleep

Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad

Flying Pickets - Only you

Bo Selecta - Proper crimbo

Geraldine Mcqueen - Once upon a christmas song

Lily Allen - Somewhere only we know 

The cheeky girls - Have a cheeky christmas

John Lennon - Happy Xmas (war is over)

Cliff Richard - Saviour's Day

Wizard - I wish it could be christmas everyday

Jona Lewie - Stop the calvary 

Band Aid - Do they know it's christmas time 

Wham! - Last christmas

The Pouges & Kirsty McColl - Fairytale of New York

Slade - Merry Christmas

Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everybody

The Snowman - Walking in the air

Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas

Chris Rea - Driving home for christmas

Boney M - Mary's boy child

Paul McCartney - Wonderful christmastime

Mud - Lonely this christmas 

The Waitresses - Christmas wrapping

Justin Bieber - Mistletoe 

They are all my favourite christmas songs, I have probably forgotten a lot!


No comments :

Post a Comment