Monday 7 December 2015

Blogmas Day 7 - Favourite Things About Christmas

Hello everyone,

I am sorry today's post is up later than usual, but to be honest I forgot about Blogmas! Regardless I am going to share with you my favourite things about Christmas!


1. My favourite part about Christmas is that everyone is in a much happier mood! I think it's the feeling festive that brightens up peoples mood, because everyone is more talkative, excited and just generally happier!

2. The shopping is one of the best parts about Christmas, I love shopping regardless but shopping for friends and family is much nicer, I love shopping later at night when all the Christmas lights are on as well.

3. Obviously my birthday! My Birthday is Christmas Eve so it's part of the festive celebrations, but it's so exciting and it's something to look forward to.

4. The Christmas dinner by far is one of the best bits, the gammon, pigs in blankets, Yorkshire puddings and deserts is my favourite part of the dinner.

5. Spending time with family and friends is the best part of Christmas, I see family on a daily basis throughout the festive period and it's so nice to spend time with everyone, all at the same time.

What are your favourite parts of the festive period?


No comments :

Post a Comment