Wednesday 23 March 2016

My Bucket list

Hello everyone,

I love reading posts like this, based around things that people want to achieve in their life time and just generic things they really want to do in general. I thought I would share my bucket list with you, also check out my Pinterest as I have a bucket list board over there (link). Also I have decided to do this more visually, as it just looks a lot nicer!

(Left to right)

Go travelling as a couple//Swim with dolphins//See the Northern Lights//Drive//Proposal in Paris//Own a pair of Louboutins//Visit the 9/11 memorial//The Colour run//Own my own house

(Left to right)

Meet Tanya Burr//Own a Tom Ford lipstick//Go surfing//Go Scuba diving//Meet Emily and Jake//Own a Triangl bikini//Visit Barcelona//Recreate the Beatles Abbey Road cover//Get a tattoo

(Left to right)

Drive in a VW camper van//Attend the VS fashion show//Own a Prada bag//Own something from Tiffany & Co//Have my best friends as my bridesmaids//Go rollerskating//Own a Fiat 500//Be a business woman//Go on a safari in Africa 


No comments :

Post a Comment