Friday 25 March 2016

Wanderlust Tag

Hello everyone,

I have loved visiting new places and going on holiday, and I am very fortunate for the places I have visited in only 17 years, I decided to share my love for travelling with you that I would do the wanderlust tag! I have also combined different questions together just to make it more interesting.

(Turkey Bodrum, Turkey Marmaris, Italy Sorrento)

Wanderlust (n) - A great desire to travel and rove about.

Where was your first plane to? 
My first time I went on a plane was when I was around 10 months old, and we went to Spain.

Where have you travelled to that you would like to travel to again? 
I would love to go back to Italy and Florida especially Miami! But I wold love to go to Spain again and venture around that country more.



Landing in Sorrento - Italy

You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object where are you going?  
I would definitely go back to America in a heart beat, but for this answer I am going to say Thailand/Maldives/Bahamas.

Disney World - Orlando

Preferred method of travel; trains, planes, cars? 
 I am going to say planes because I just love the experience of going on a plane from the airport, to arriving. However I do love trains, but now I am learning to drive I am going to say cars as well! But I much prefer planes.

Favourite travel website?
I do love browsing the reviews on Trip Advisor and I love Expedia as it has all the exotic places to visit as well! 

Where would you travel to just for the food?
I am going to say Mexico and America again.


 Fontainebleau Hotel (Sorbet) - Miami 


 Fontainebleau (Crab) - Miami


Universal Studios (Cookies & Cream) - Orlando 

Is there a place you would never go again?
No, I have loved every place I have visited!

Can you recite your passport number from memory if asked?
No, I have never attempted to remember it!

Do you prefer the aisle, middle or window seat?
I don't mind either seat, but I do prefer the window seat! It's the comfiest for "sleeping" but I love looking out the window!


Flying to Sorrento - Italy

Top three travel items?
- Phone with music on/headphones
- Camera
- Comfy shoes that also look nice

Your most treasured passport stamp?
I would say when I went to Florida, as this was the first time I could remember the trip, because the last time I was I was around 1/2

Hotel/hostel?
Definitely hotel, I have stayed I'm hostels when going with school and it's just not as nice of an experience.

Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
I am a mixture of both, I have been to Turkey about a handful + times, but I visit new places as well such as Italy and Miami.


Sarigerme - Turkey

Where would you recommend a friend to visit?
It depends what your looking for I think, if you fancy a more relaxing holiday I would recommend Sorrento/Capri/Miami, but if your looking for things to do I would say Orlando as it's so magical!


Capri - Italy

Where is your next flight to?
I am going to Barcelona very soon, in May to be exact and I am so excited!


Instagram//Twitter//Bloglovin'//Pintrest

No comments :

Post a Comment