Tuesday 19 July 2016

10 Things To Look Forward To

Hello everyone,

I am sitting in the glorious sun today blogging for you, I always believe that having things to look forward to just makes you a lot happier and motivated. I have seen a few people do this post, so thought I would share my 10 things I have to look forward to.


1. Having time off from college and having time to myself if just what you need, considering I go back in September this is something to really look forward to.

2. Driving is something I am most excited for about this year, now I have a date in mind for my driving test it seems for realistic now I can count down the days.

2. Having more responsibilities is something I love to have, now I am getting older I have more and one of them is having my own car, she is my baby and something I am proud of having to look after.

3. At the moment I am really enjoying my job and I love what I do and the people I work with, I am excited for what the rest has to come and it's something to look forward to because it's something I enjoy.

4. University is happening very soon for me (next year to be precise), and it's a major step and I am looking forward to the application process and just everything university has to offer.

5. Straying college is something I am really exited about this year, mainly because I am doing the main pathway I enjoy, it's something I am passionate about and I have high hopes for my second year.

6. Something that comes hand in hand with driving is the trips you get to take, I am looking forward to going on spontaneous trips with the girls, especially the shopping trips!

7. My birthday is something that I am always looking forward to, but especially this year as I will be 18 and legal to drink!

8. Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and it's defiantly not changed this year! I love the whole run up to the day and the day its self.

9. Something my mum and I love is cocktails, so we have planned a lot of days out and have our eye on a lot of cocktail bars and restraints we want to go to.

10. The new year! Finally being able to bring in the new year when I can go to all the bars and clubs!

What are you looking forward to?


No comments :

Post a Comment