Thursday 18 August 2016

No Makeup Makeup

It fills like ages since I last done a makeup related post, but recently I have been reaching for the "No makeup, makeup look" and thought I would share the products with you. 




The thing I find the hardest when it comes to natural makeup, and looking fresh without having too much on, is the sort of base you wear. Mac Face and Body has been the perfect foundation replacement because it is water based, it is very natural and you don't need a lot. My favourite thing about this foundation is that it's so easy to apply, you can build up the coverage but it shows your skin underneath. 

When I think of a no makeup, makeup look I associate it with glowy skin! Hence why the NYX Born to glow sunbeam highlighter comes in handy on the top of your cheekbones. This is part of my daily makeup routine, and it's just one of the best liquid highlighters I have tried. 

Of course you are going to need some definition in your makeup, so I do some slight contour using the Benefit Hoola power. This is just the easiest thing to use for contouring, without getting a "muddy" look. Contouring your cheek bones very lightly can still look natural, as it can bring out the definition you already have in your cheeks.

I go through phases when it comes to blush. However, the Benetint from Benefit can always come in handy. It helps add some natural tint to your cheeks, but this is perfect to put on your lips as well. It looks subtle but it does make a difference. 

Of course you need to do your brows, this is a must for me every day! Without going too over the top the NYX Brow mascara is a life savour, this is one of the best brow products I have tried, when you are using this on its own you can notice a difference, it adds shape, colour and definition all in one!

Last but by far no means least is mascara, the Benefit Rollerlash is perfect for a quick and natural look because you don't have to spend ages curling your eyelashes; which is a godsend! It separates the lashes, but adds curl which wakes you up a lot!

Shelby x 

No comments :

Post a Comment