Monday 15 August 2016

Travel Bucket List

I have always been a person that has always wanted to travel, when I am older I want to visit so many new places, and I thought I would share these all with you! So this is my travel bucket list.





I could talk about travel and wanderlust for ages, the thought of visiting new places and creating memories while discovering these beautiful places, is something I want to do as soon as I can. I look up to people that travel such as Funforlouis and Rayawashere because it's so magical.



The places I want to visit/visit again:

Mexico
Rome
Capri
Pompeii
Sorrento
Barcelona 
Madrid 
Marbella
Mykonos
Cyprus
Thailand - Full moon party 
Bora Bora
St Tropez 
St Lucia
South Africa
Las Vegas
Miami
New York
San Francisco
Dubai 
Paris 
South of France 
Hong Kong 
Japan 
Kuala Lumpar 
Canada 
Finland 
Jamaica 
Egypt 
Iceland 
Vietnam 
Portugal
Philippines
Venice 
New Zealand 
Australia 
Austria 

Basically I want to go everywhere in the world...

Shelby x 

No comments :

Post a Comment