Tuesday 16 August 2016

University #2 - Reasons Why?

As you may know from my first university post that I am now onto university applications and all that fun stuff, and comes along with wanting to go to university. But I thought I would share with you the reasons why I want to go to university. 
and comes along with wanting to go to university. But I thought I would share with you the reasons why I want to go to university. 




I am so excited to start the university application process, this is one reason I can't wait to get back to college! This is just the biggest step I am possibly going to take, and I am so excited to bring you all on this journey with me!

Why do I want to go to university?

Get a degree - Of course, this is the main reason for wanting to go to university, I really want to carry on my education. I think that university is a wonderful opportunity and I really want to carry on learning Business. I also think this can help me a lot with whatever I do once I graduate. 

Living away from home - I have always been an independent person, so for me, the thought of moving away from home is exhilarating! I can't wait to live away from parents and people telling me what to do etc. I also want to experience the part of living with people the same age as you, the same mindset and similar aspirations as me. 

Freshers - Isn't this another reason people mainly want to go to university!! Freshers week is going to be amazing, especially if you're looking for a place with some good nightlife! Drinks are cheap and entertainment is good; what's better?

Experience - I can't wait to go to university for the experience, and the "life lessons", it's going to be so different as I have never lived away from home on my own before. I am looking forward to the different opportunities, that university brings along with it as well. 

Meet new people - When you listen to a lot of people's university experience, they end up meeting so many people that they are still friends with 10 years plus later, I want to meet more people and friends for life. Also it's said that a lot of people meet their "soulmate, and love of their life at university" so you never know... - 20% of men and 18% of women find their true love at university’

Shelby x

No comments :

Post a Comment