Sunday 29 January 2017

Soundtrack To My Life Tag

I can't believe I have only just come across this tag! I was watching Emily Anna and she was doing this tag, that Zoe London created and it's all about songs you listen to when you're in a certain mood etc. I am so excited to sit here and just list all my favourite songs.



The soundtrack to my life:

Songs you listen to when you're happy? 
- Hey ya! by Outkast
- Is This Love remix by Bob Marley & The Wailers
- I Got U - Duke Dumont 
- Feels like home remix - The Him, Son Mieux

Songs you listen to when you're sad?
- Renegades by X Ambassadors
- Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood 
- Video games by Lana Del Ray
- Riptide by Vance Joy
- Mirror by Lil Wayne & Bruno Mars 
- Ho Hey & Stubborn Love by The Lumineers
- Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Stolen Dance, Flashed Junk Mind & Down By The River - Milky Chance

A song you will have at your wedding?
- Your Song by Ellie Goulding 
- Jolene by Milk Cyrus (The Backyard Sessions)
- Let her go by Passenger

What song do you dance around the house too?
- One dance by Drake
- She moves in her own way - The Kooks
- Glamorous by Fergie & Ludacris
- Mamma Mia by ABBA
- Shape of you by Ed Sheeran
- Can't hold us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Songs you play on your headphones when out and about?
- Post to be by Omarion, Jhene Aiko & Chris Brown
- 7 years by Lukas Graham
- Paradise by Coldplay
- Take me to church - Hozier

Songs you listen to when you're angry? 
- Same Love by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Gave me something by Jess Glynne
- Waiting all night by Rudimental & Ella Eyre
- Part of me by Katy Perry

Songs you'd have at your funeral?
- Read all about it - Emeli Sande 
- When we were young - Adele

Songs that make you lose your shit at a party?
- Controlla by Drake
- Starboy by The Weekend & Daft Punk
- Just hold on by Louis Tomlinson & Steve Aoki

The last song you listened to?
- Can you hear me by Wiley (Throwbackk!)

Your karaoke song? 
- Glad you came by The Wanted
- Sing by Ed Sheeran

What song do you work out/exercise to?
- The playlist I listen to is You Can Do It on Spotify (link)

Songs with the most memories attached?
- Got my mind set on you by George Harrison
- Viva La Vida by Coldplay
- Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners
- Yellow Submarine by The Beatles
- We are young - Fun & Jenelle Monae
- Uptown girl, Piano man by Billy Joel
- I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift

Songs that make you cry? 
- The Climb by Miley Cyrus
- Yellow by Coldplay
- Hall of fame by The Script 
- Chasing cars by Snow patrol

A Song you hate the most?
- Shout out to my ex by Little mix

Your favourite song of all time?
- The Cave, I will wait by Mumford & Sons
- Little talks by Of monsters and men
- Rolling in the deep by Adele
- All I want by Kodaline
- Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

Shelby x
SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment :

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    To comment:

    thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    Emily

    ReplyDelete