Friday 17 January 2014

The Perfume tag

Hello everyone,

If you follow me on instagram you would have seen my post of my perfumes it's very excessive. But what can I say I like to smell nice, and I love finding new perfumes, this is why I am doing the perfume tag.



1. What was the first perfume you ever purchased? The first perfume I spent my money on was either Brittany Spears Radiance or The harajuku lovers perfumes, I brought Baby and another one.

2. What's your signature perfume? This is a really hard one but I would have to say either a Marc Jacobs perfume (Dot, Honey or Daisy), But I also go for a Victoria Secret Pink body spray or a Body Shops body mist in Vanilla or Pink grapefruit because it's lighter for school.

3. What's your most recent perfume purchase? I haven't brought them but it was my perfumes I got for Christmas or my Birthday, which is Marc Jacobs Honey, Brittany Spears Fantasy or a Juicy Catoure Viva La Juicy set.

4. What perfume would you wear at nighttime/date night? I would have to say Juicy Catoure Viva La Juicy because it makes me feel like a million dollars, I love that is girly and the bottles amazing.

5. What's your favorite spring/summer perfume? Stila Creme boquet or Marc Jacobs Daisy, because they smell like summer in a bottle and I also wear them around that time, and I also brought them in Spring/Summer.

6. What's your favorite fall/winter perfume? Justin Beiber Girlfriend, because it's the only musky/woody scent I have but still being feminine.

7. What's your favorite scent category? (fruity, floral, fresh, oriental, woody) As I said above I love fruity and fresh, I also love floral however it can't be straight up roses for example. I would love to try some woody/musky scents though.

8. What perfume are you currently lusting after? This is an easy one and it's Chanel coco Mademoiselle I love this and spray it every time I walk past it, I need it but can't justify the money. :( (It will be mine... soon)

9. What fragrance/cologne do you like on your significant other? I love the David Beckham The Essence perfume it smells amazing!

I tag everyone to do this! What perfumes have you been loving?



No comments :

Post a Comment