Sunday 30 March 2014

Everyday Makeup Storage

Hello everyone,

I have done a Makeup Collection and I wasn't very happy with the organisation on the top of the makeup drawers. But I had found something and it arrived today. I am in love it looks so nice.

 Acrylic Makeup Organizer// Amazon// Click here


This is what I have been looking for, I think it's perfect it's the right size and it holds all my everyday makeup products. I decided I need something like this because in the morning when I am getting ready for school it's easier for everything just to be there, instead of digging for a bronzer.

This was only £8.88! 

What do you think? Comment if you want to see my everyday makeup products?


2 comments :

  1. This site is very good and enjoyable. If you read this I know you also like this.
    makeup-accessories NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete