Wednesday 11 June 2014

Let's Talk// Giving up?

Hello everyone,

I had to do this blog post even though I have just uploaded my Workout Wednesday, but I had to do a let's talk about giving up. 


I am going to start off by talking about my situation and why I wanted to give up. It started about 7 months ago where I wasn't happy with my Science class, I hated the teachers and we was getting to learning done. A few weeks/months ago he left without telling anyone, this meant we was left with a lot of supply teachers and no proper work being done. This is where I started to think about moving classes, this has been in the questioning for half a year, and I wanted to give up. But I decided to change my attitude to be very optimistic, and it paid off because I am moving classes in a few weeks. The reason why I still want to move is because we have three teachers and one of them is a supply.

My point of this blog post is to tell you to never to give up on something you have been working hard at or something you have been wanting for a long time, just be optimistic and don't give up. If I was you I would asses the situation and I figure out what you really want to happen and to put it into perspective, once you have done this go and get what you want. Never giving up could apply to any situation like moving classes, a relationship to saving money. If you want it really badly you will fight and go after what you want, after all your only be upsetting yourself and it's your life, do want will make you happy. Don't bother thinking about how someone else may feel (but take it into consideration) and do what you want, also think about if this certain thing was to happen ask yourself Is this what I want and Will I be happy about the outcome. 

I do love some quotes:














What do you think about 'giving up'? Comment below



No comments :

Post a Comment