Friday 25 July 2014

Favourites// A bit of everything

Hello everyone,

Good morning, I am up bright and early today, and instead of watching TV I thought I would do a blog post today. I am going to show you what I have been loving lately/ my top 5 favouirtes this week/month.



I have a mix of everything this month, which I suppose is a good thing!

I am going to talk about my sunnies first, these sunglasses are from Next. They look just like Ray Ban Club Masters, which are stunning. These were only £12.50, they suite me quite well I think. But the thing I love the most about this are they don't have a nose thing in the middle, this is great because it doesn't get stuck in your hair when you put them on the top of your head. I would reccomend these a great pair for the sunny months.(Couldn't find link)

Now moving onto something I have been loving for quite a while now, and this is the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, I have the shade 15. This is a great coverage concealer without being over the top, I use this for under my eyes and on redness or blemishes. This is priced really well for a drugstore concealer, I highly reccomend this for everyone looking for a new concealer. - £5.99 (Link)

Next I have to mention a lip colour i'm loving. This is the MUA Power Pout in Justify. This is a very natural coral lip crayon, I think this is great if your looking to venture into different lip colours. The pigmentation is like a Cherry Me Baby lips sort of pigment, but you can build this up to look more vibrant and bold. These are only £3 (Link)

I only have one high end favourite, this is the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz, Tanya Burr has been going on about for a lot recently. This is why I decided to dig it out again, it is a perfect highlight, it makes you look glowing and healthy. I would reccomend this for a highlight just because it's a multi purpose products, you can use this on your cheeks and eyes, and it's amazing! A great highlight. - £32.50 (Link)

My last product is a hair item, this is the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner. I have use Herbal Essences for a long time, but forget about it. Recently I have been using this again because it's getting hotter and I feel like my hair is getting dryer, but not anymore because I am using a wonder products. I would reccomend this for every hair type, I would use this more in my hotter months. I love it so much for moisturising my hair I am taking this to Turkey with me!I also forgot to mention that this smells, amazing! This is summer in a bottle, and for your hair to smell like summer is a plus. - £3.99(Link)


What have you been loving lately? Comment below






No comments :

Post a Comment