Friday 25 July 2014

Let's Travel// Travel Makeup Bag

Hello everyone,

It is 9 days till I go to Turkey, and I have finished deciding what to put in my Travel Makeup. But now it is all done and I thought I would share with you the most exciting part of packing!


I have a little tip for you, when I am packing my makeup, I do it in order of how I put it on. I started off with the basics like primers and so on, then I moved onto Foundation, Concealer and so on, I done it in these steps -

- Basics (Primer etc.)
- Foundation
- Concealer
- Eye Brows
- Eyes apart from Eye shadow
- Bronzer and Blush
- Highlighter
- Eye Shadow
- Lips


This is what's in my final makeup bag. I haven't over packed I don't think but anyways here you go.

Face//

NYX Pore Filler and Shine Killer primers
NYX Liquid Illuminator
NYX Matte Finish setting spray
Rimmel Match Perfection loose powder
MAC Studio Fix powder
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation
Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Garnier Eye roll on
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Rockateur blush
Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish 

Eyes//

Benefit Brow Zings
Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil
Sephora Waterproof eye brow gel
Benefit High Brow glow
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Mac Pro Long Wear paintpot in Lets Skate!
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Lips//

Carmex Tinted Lip Balm in Berry
Mac Lipstick in Angel
MUA Power Pout in Justify
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker gloss stick in Futuristic
Chanel Amour 166 Lipgloss
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in 02 Candy Land


I also have the brushes I am taking with me. I don't clean my brushes when I am on holiday so this is why I have more than one on certain things maybe.

Real Techniques Duo Fibre Contour brush - Highlighter
Eco Tools Powder Brush - Powder
Real Techniques Buffing Brush - BB Creams/Tinted Moisturizer
- I don't know why the Expert face brush is in the picture -
Eco Tools Tapered Blush Brush - Blush
Real Techniques contour brush - Concealer
Real Techniques Duo Fibre face brush - Bronzer/Contour
Real Techniques Blush Brush - Bronzer/Contour
Eco Tools Skin Perfecting Brush - Foundation
Forever 21 Eye brow brush - Brow powder
Eco Tools Eye Enhancing duo brush set - Eyes(Shade, Define, Blend and Smudge)

- The first makeup bag was from Ted Baker, and the second one is from Ted Baker.

Is this too much? What's in your Travel Makeup Bag? Comment below





No comments :

Post a Comment