Sunday 6 July 2014

Tag// The British tag

Hello everyone,

I have found a tag I am really excited to do and it's called 'The British Tag'. Sammi, made this tag up and I love it because it's all about being proud to be British, I tag everyone to do this.

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? + How many sugars? I hate tea, I don't like it at all but I love Hot Chocolate!

2. Favourite part of your roast? I love having Yorkshire Puddings with them, they are the best or roast Potatoes.


3. Favourite dunking biscuit? I hate dunking biscuits because they go soggy, but I love having Shortbread with my Hot Chocolate.


4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime? When my Nan lived in Hastings, we would always go and visit her sit on the beach eating a ice cream. Or having Cod/Chick nuggets and chips on the sea side!


5. Favourite word? This was really hard I randomly say I like a word, but can't quite remember them! But I like the word 'Beach' I suppose, it brings back memories and I always feel happy on the beach.


6. Cockney rhyme slang? My Nan always says this and it's 'Apples and Pears' meaning up the stairs.


7. Favourite sweet? I love Refreshers the fizzy ones, but saying that I love fizzy sweets all together.


8. What would your pub be called? I would call it something begiging with 'The' because I feel every pub begins with that. But I would call it 'Life's a beach' or something meaningful.


9. No.1 British person? Kate Middleton, I am obsessed with her!


10. Favourite shop / restaurant? The Harvester, the food is amazing and perfect.


11. What British song pops into your head? Such a boring one but the National Anthem, or probably a England football song.


12. Marmite NO! I hate marmite it's disgusting!



This was a fun tag to do, I tag everyone!





No comments :

Post a Comment