Saturday 30 August 2014

Bedside Table Skincare

Hello everyone,

In the past my bedside table skin care has never been organised, I have had about 10 moisturisers and it's been a mess. But now I have tidied and down sized it a lot, and I though i'd share it with you.


At the back I just have a few hair things, like my Tangle Teezer, Hairbands, Hair Donut etc, just because I will always know where they are now.

On the left I have a few smaller bits like my, Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream, Body Shop Almond Cuticle oil, Elizabeth Arden Eight hour cream hand treatment, Lush Grease Lightening and this Tesco Pro Formula Tired Eye roll on.

Then moving onto my skin care items I have the Garnier Pore Purifying Toner. The Simple Light Hydrating moisturiser this is great for dry skin, I use this a lot around my nose. Then my favouirte moistuiser at the moment, which is the Nivea Light Day and Night cream. Also my holy grail skin care item, which is the La Roshe Posay Effaclar Duo; great for blemishes, acne and spots, this is honestly like a magic spot potion. Then what's left of my Nars Skin Toner and my Avene Thermal spring water!

What are your bedside table skin care essentials? Comment below.







No comments :

Post a Comment