Tuesday 28 October 2014

America Haul

Hello everyone,

I am sorry I haven't done a blog post in a while but a lot has happened family wise but I am back with a exciting haul for you, my dad went to LA/LV a week a go and brought my back some things, also some things were from family in America. Also I didn't ask for anything bringing back and I am very grateful.


The bags are so pretty!

I hope this isn't too sad but I have put the Michael Kors and Sephora bag on show in my room, they are so perfect to throw/hide.

Sephora - Las Vegas (The Venetian) 

My dad stayed went into Sephora for me in Las Vegas, he stayed in The Venetian, and by the hotel it had it's own shops. My dad knows how much I love Sephora so he took a picture for me!



My dad has no idea about makeup, so for him to buy me something was very brave of him! He picked me up the Sephora Endless Kisses Lip Gloss Set. This has 10 pigment lip glosses, that smell amazing ranging from a clear to a plum. (Left to Right) the shades include Clear Shine, Gold Shimmer, Pink Shimmer, Soft Pink, Peach Shimmer, Hot pink, Neutral Rose, Brown Shimmer, Red and Purple. 


Philosophy has to have some of the nicest smelling products ever, I have tried the shampoo/shower gel/bubble baths before and they are really great. This set it called Pink Marshmallow Buttercream, and this comes with the shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath, body lotion and lip shine. They smell so nice, like a very sweet hot chocolate with cream, marshmallows and kind of like Christmas treats.



Also from Philosophy I got the Celebrate Grace Fragrance in the 60ml. This smells really nice I can't quite describe it but it is a great day time fragrance but it is very fresh with a slight hint of floral and fruit.



Lastly from Philiosophy I got three of their lip shines, they are so cute and the smell really good! I got the scent/colours Have a cherry Christmas, Kiss me color, and peppermint stick. They are really good lip glosses and adds a suttle shine to the lips.



I don't know if you know, but in the UK my name is very unique, you can't find anything with my name on nothing! But in America it's not as unique so you can find everything with it on, this is why my dad brought my a pink heart, with the name on. This is really cute and it's pink!




Lastly on my beauty front I got some Calvin Klein One makeup, I got two eye shadows in the shades 400 Ironic and 100 Expose, and can I just say that the packaging for these eye shadows are amazing, instead of lifting off the top they turn! Then I also got a pressed powder with SPF 15 in the shade 200 Fair. 


I didn't expect any of this, but I also got given a Michael Kors wrap bracelet! I am in love with this, it's something so different it's Navy Blue and has a gold circular MK symbol in the middle. This goes perfectly with my other Michael Kors jewelry and looks stunning and so effortless.

I was not trying to brag, I just thought you would like to see everything! Have you had any of this before? Comment below


No comments :

Post a Comment