Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years Reflection

Hello everyone,

Considering it's New Years eve today, I thought I would do a 2014 reflection for you, this is a tag with 20 questions about my year, and how it was and just a chat about 2014 for me.

Also this is the last Blogmas post of 2014, I have enjoyed it so much and I have enjoyed my blogging a lot more after this. Thank you for everyones support and views on my posts. Have an amazing New Year and I hope 2015 is just as good or even better than 2014.


1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year? - Getting an A in Business, I worked so hard in the lessons and revising and I am so glad that it has finally payed off!
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? - The most challenging thing had to be dealing with my Panic Attacks and getting used to dealing with them, but I also found my Spanish exams at the beginning of the year really difficult.
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year? - This one is really hard... I think just spending time with my friends, I feel this year we all got on and spent more time outside of school with each-other.
4. What was an unexpected obstacle? - Loosing Charlie, this is still going to be an obstacle next year and the year after, I miss him so much he was my brother!
5. Pick three words to describe 2014. - Stressfull, unlucky and change
6. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe your 2014 (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse sees you). - I don't have a spouse, but my friends would say stressful, sad and hard.
7. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe their 2014 (again, without asking). - Difficult, relaxing and different
8. What were the best books you read this year? - Fault In Our Stars!
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships? - This year I would have to say my two best friends Nicole and Sasha, this year it was very hard for Sasha and I loosing someone this year, and with Nicole it just all brought us closer.
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year? - Dealing with such strong emotions with the stress and sadness I had to go through.
11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally? - I have became a stronger person dealing with the things I have had to deal with.
12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually? - This was a harder one, if it counts having to rely on others for help?
13. In what way(s) did you grow physically? - I have became more confident in myself and things I do.
14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others? -  I have let myself go more, as in being free and not having to worry about what people think of me.
15. What was the most enjoyable part of your work (both professionally/school and at home)? - My most enjoyable part of school is being closer to teachers and trusting them more to help, then at home just feeling better in myself as in not coming home worrying over little things.
16. What was the most challenging part of your work (both professionally/school and at home)? - At school is had to be dealing with the stress I was experiencing, then at home dealing with the heart ache and loss of Charlie.
17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year? - Worrying about the little things, that were stopping me from doing something big.
18. What was the best way you used your time this past year? - Trying to stay relaxed and trying to be more confident.
19. What was biggest thing you learned this past year? - How to be relaxed in a stressful situation, I am still working on it...
20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2014 for you. - 2014 for me was very challenging and difficult dealing with things I have never experienced on this level.
I tag everyone to do this, it feels great to reflect on this year and to talk about what challenges I have faced.

No comments :

Post a Comment