Thursday 4 February 2016

Advice to my younger self

Hello everyone,

You may have noticed that I decided to change the design of my blog, I get really bored easily and because of this I changed the design and I sticking with the monochrome simplistic look! Today I wanted to talk about advice I would give to my younger self, bearing in mind I am 17 for some reference.




1. Chill and relax! When I was younger I took everything too seriously at times, I wish I relaxed and just had fun while focusing on making memories! You may think that your education is the be and end all, but it's not yes it does help for a good education but it isn;t life or death, I wish I was more relaxed over an in class assessment. 

2. Talk to more people! The main thing I am loving abbot college and working is that I get to speak to so many different people. I wish I took the chance when I was younger to get to know more people, I never realised some of the stories that some people have to speak about and it's just to interesting.

3. Embrace change! When I was younger I hated change, I liked having the same routine and seeing the same people, but I wish I embraced the change more because looking back it was change that has benefited me a lot.

4. Forgot about fake friends! I was always the friend that was very quick to forgive someone, but looking back they were all signs that they weren't worth my time. 

5. Participated more outside of school! I wish that I went to more clubs just to meet new people, so my last bit of advice for my younger self would be to interact with more people outside of school because you can meet so many more people, but it also gets you out of the house it's a win win situation!

What advice would you give to your younger self?


No comments :

Post a Comment