Monday 4 July 2016

The Cost Of My Daily Makeup

Hello everyone,

I have been looking at blog post ideas lately, and came across a post about how much you everyday makeup costs, this is going to be interesting to see how much my daily makeup is, but good for you to see what my makeup consist of on a daily basis.


The makeup -

Estee Lauder double wear foundation - £30
NYX HD concealer - £5.50
Nars radiant creamy concealer - £22.50
Clinique contour chubby stick - £19
NYX born to glow highlighter - £7
MAC mineralise skin finish natural - £24
Benefit Hoola - £23.50
The Balm tro luminisers - £24
Mac Mocha blush - £18.50
Mac painterly painterly pot - £16
Naked 2 palette - £38.50
L'oreal So couture liner - around £7
Benefit Rollerlash - £19.50
Anastasia dip brow pomade - £15
NYX tinted brow mascara - £5.50
Palmers lip balm - £1.99
Mac Lip pencil - £12.50
Mac lipstick - £15.50

Total cost of my daily makeup - £305.49

I am shocked at how much my makeup comes to cost wise, £300 is a lot of money writing it down it doesn't seem a lot of products I used. But putting it into perspective I am not surprised by the amount of products I use when I am doing my makeup for the day! 

This was surprising  but interesting to see. How much does your daily makeup cost?


No comments :

Post a Comment