Tuesday 9 August 2016

My Goals For College - Year 2

Call me crazy but I am so ready to get back to college! I have been off since around May now, I am getting to the point where I need to be back in the swing of things, with having some set dates to do things by etc. I thought since I am an eager beaver this year, I am going to share with you, my goals for my second year at college.




1. Everything handed in on time - This will always be a goal of mine, but I am going to give myself a pat on the back because I was very good at this last year! 

2. Notes, Notes, Notes - I have been deliberating lately on how I want to take my notes, but whatever way I decide they are going to be very detailed, efficient and useful.

3. Aim high - I want to aim to get distinctions in the majority of my pieces of work, I have been targeted with a very high overall grade, so I want to focus on this and to achieve the high grades.

4. University applications - Yes you may be thinking, university already? Yes that's correct, you may have noticed from my first university post but expect a lot more! In September when we go back, we're focusing on our applications and I want to get mine to a high standard and work very hard on this. 

5. Enjoy my last year! - I am so excited to get back to college, but I want to make this a really good year as I have high hopes. It is going to be last year with my girls, before university so we're going to make the most of it. 

6. Stationary!!! - This is something everyone looks forward to, and that's buying new pretty pens and notebooks. I am thinking of doing my stationary shopping very soon, so keep your eyes pealed.

Shelby x 

No comments :

Post a Comment