Monday 8 August 2016

The Back To School Tag - Back To School

In the Blogging world, we have to approach everything a little earlier than anyone would, for example, Back To School posts and videos have already! I am going to start with the back to school tag as I have never done this before.


Do you like school? - When I was at secondary school, I hated it! However now I am at college, I prefer it a lot more simply because it is so much more relaxed. 

What are you excited and/or nervous for this year? I am definitely excited to get back, especially because it's a new class, I am with the girls, I am also doing marketing. I am also excited to start my university application, to be honest, I am not really nervous at all?

What subjects are you taking? - In the second year at college, you take a specific pathway for your chosen subject, so because I am taking business I have decided to study Marketing for the second year.

What is your favourite subject? - When I was at school I enjoyed Health and Social and Spanish, but of course, my main subject I loved was Business hence the reason for studying it at college, and hopefully at university as well.

What is your least favourite subject? - Science, English and Maths, trust to of hated the main three!

What is your schedule like? - At college it's different every day, for example, I was in on Monday for a full day and Tuesday and Thursday for half days. Then the lessons are roughly two hours, then you have a few breaks then TPA.

Do you do any extracurricular activities? - I have never really done  any extra, I did do gymnastics in primary school but that's about it!

Tips on how to survive a boring lesson? - Make it fun, take notes in pretty colours!

What Grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school? - I think I was in year 7?

Where do you like to go for back to school supplies? - Paperchase especially, sometimes WHSmiths but supermarkets like Asda and Tesco are perfect.

What are 3 non-beauty essentials you have to carry in your backpack? - Mints/Chewing gum, pain killers and Bic ball point pens

What are your school related goals? - To get a good overall grade and to get into university

What do you want to do when you graduate? - In the UK you graduate from university, so I have about 4 years left till I am at this point. I want to take a break for a bit I think and find a job.

How do you balance Friends, Family, School and your Internet life? - Simply all down to prioritising everything, for me school was a priority but I wouldn't let it take over. It's all about finding a good balance which allows you get everything done, and spend time with the important people in your life.  

Shelby x 

No comments :

Post a Comment